TIG Torches - Specialty
TIG Torches - Specialty
Electric Chain Hoists /
- Powerful rare earth magnet - Lift flat and round material - Five models with capacities up to 5000lbs on flat and 1250lbs on round material - Locking mechanism built into handle - Manual ON and OFF - No power supply required
- Powerful rare earth magnets - Lift flat and round material Six models with capacities up to 3500lbs on flat and 2700lbs on round material - Specifically designed to handle wide ranges of diameters on round materials - Easy to rotate handle with no backlash - Manual ON and OFF - No power supply required
- Highest rated capacity permanent lift magnet on the market - Handle flat materials with ease - Four models with capacities up to 7500lbs on flat material - Easy to rotate handle with no backlash -Manual ON and OFF - No power supply required
- Crane activated On/Off mechanization - No manual-magnet activation required - Handle flat materials with ease and hands-free activation - Four models with capacities up to 3800lbs on flat material - No power supply required
- 1 model to 30000lbs on flat material and 2000 on round. - No risk of dropping load due to power failure - No costly D.C. power supply - No batteries to recharge or replace
Lifting Magnets The NEO series material handling magnets are used in steel service center, machine and ide shops and saw areas where heavy steel objects must be moved quickly and safely.
Lifting Magnets NEO-HV material lift magnets handle loading of flat, ferrous metal work-pieces onto a machining center or lathes with horizontal spindles. They can also be used to load material into vertical racks for storage.
Circular Electric Lift Magnets A CER magnet is the least costly but most powerful magnet available Due to the deep penetration of its magnetic field, it is less susceptible to adverse surface conditions than any other self-contained magnet.
Lifting Magnet The CE series magnets are circular electric lifting magnets that are specially designed for in-plant or outdoor handling of steel plate, bar stock, castings, forgings or machined components in all types of industrial plants, steel warehouses, shipyards and fabricating shops.
Battery Powered Lift Magnets These magnets are compact, mobile, self-contained using a heavy duty 12V battery. Operating on this battery source they are free of restrictive cords and wires. They also have the added advantage of being useful in areas where electricity is not available.
Bi-Polar Lifting Magnets The special feature of this battery bi-polar magnet is the unique design of the pole shoe, that enables it to handle a wide variety of structural shapes and rounds.