Inspecting your cranes since 1964.
After over fifty years servicing overhead cranes, hoists and lifting equipment across the Canadian prairies, family-owned-and-operated Kristian Electric has become a trusted name and regional leader for quality overhead crane maintenance.
We've built our company legacy on providing exceptional service and safe, transparent, and cost-effective solutions for our crane service customers.
We offer crane inspection services through our Calgary, Edmonton and Saskatoon branches. With fully-equipped service trucks, our overhead crane inspectors are able to service customers across Alberta and Saskatchewan!
Overhead Crane & Hoist Inspections
• Annual, semi-annual or quarterly inspections in accordance with OHS, CSA B167, CMAA & CEC
• All inspections include preventative maintenance conducted to manufacturer's specifications, including adjustments and lubrication
• Digital inspection reports provide asset information, measurements, and pictures for your records
• Detailed repair recommendations quoted for any deficiencies found
• Our qualified journeymen crane technicians meet or exceed the documented hours required
BENEFITS OF REGULAR OVERHEAD CRANE & HOIST INSPECTIONS
Maintain compliance under local OHS/CSA regulations
Prevent accidents and maintain safe operation of your cranes
Avoid unnecessary interruptions in production
Ensure peak efficiency throughout your crane’s lifetime
Address potential problems before they become more costly or inconvenient
Reduce overhead costs associated with parts, lubricants and tools
Reduce downtime by scheduling when production will not be interrupted
Additional services can be added to your inspections upon request, such as:
Structural inspections - including structural steel support columns, crane corbels, haunches, runways, etc
Reverse engineering to provide drawings with safe working load rating, stamped by a Professional Engineer
Weight loading calculations and confirmations
Load testing, complete with load testing certificate upon completion